The Luxury Automotive Company Commercial Training department is looking to reinforce its team with a person responsible for Training Engineering, matching the following profile:
• Undergraduate degree or higher
• Automotive engineering degree is a plus
• Excellent vehicle product knowledge
• Good knowledge of the auto retail business and auto market
• Passion for cars and closely following the latest trends in the auto business (technology, market developments, customer needs)
• Commercial attitude and customer focus
• Strong attention to detail; working with precision
• Technical auto background is a plus but no strict requirement
• Experience with creation of training assets is a plus
• Experience in the auto retail business is a plus
• Italian and English language proficiency, especially in written English
• Knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus
• Proficiency with MS office;
• Any experience with graphic tools (Adobe illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop) is a plus
• Any experience with web-based training design or web design is a plus
The main tasks of the Training Engineering responsible consist of the following:
• Supporting the Commercial Training department with the creation of product training courses and training materials for the sales network worldwide.
• Becoming the point of reference within the Commercial Training department for what regards product knowledge and knowledge of our competitors.
• Assisting and closely collaborating with specialist suppliers and internal stakeholders for the development of product-related digital and printed training assets (Newsletters, Product Essentials, Web-based training modules, presentation materials)
• Providing support to the daily operations of the Commercial Training department.
Location: Emilia Romagna