Provide Brands pricing strategy and manage the product pricing for all EMEA product ranges during the entire life cycle, ensuring competitiveness.
• Analyze the automotive pricing competitive scenario, regulations, markets trends and constraints for EMEA region;
• Contribute to the Appropriation Request of new products, defining the optimal pricing in line with Brand strategy and product features;
• Participate to the Product Launch Team with the responsibility for defining the pricing of new products, ensuring the proper pricing positioning in each National Sales Company;
• During the entire product lifecycle, according with volumes and profitability targets, manage the pricing leverage, coordinating Brands and National Sales Companies, in order to keep competitiveness;
• Monitor the monthly/quarter forecast (PO) sales volumes contributing in implementing tactical pricing actions;
• Benchmark competitors identifying the relevant strategies and – if needed – recommend corrective actions;
• Define and update pricing KPI’s and develop/review policies, procedures and processes;
• Set and implement a proper reporting system securing a consistent and continuous flow of information between HQ and markets;
• Contribute in maintaining and developing pricing skills within commercial professional family.