European Business Operations
Job Description / Information
Customer service and acquisition of new customers of chains, associations and key accounts.
Planning, executing and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget
This encompasses in particular:
– Contractual negotiations with key accounts
– Planning and carrying out distribution strategies in the assigned chains and associations across different franchises
– Customer care for chains, associations and key accounts with the goal of achieving qualitative and sales-oriented consultation
– Interaction with Franchise leads in each countries
– promoting and disseminating the culture of compliance (compliance with regulations and ethical behaviour).
– fulfill the quality policy and comply with company’s standard operative procedures with particular attention to the Vigilance ones
Minimum Qualifications Degree in a medical, scientific, technical field
Successful key account sales experience essential.
Verifiable success in key account management
Strong financial experience in the commercial department of a bank institute or leasing company desired
Experience in customer service for clinic chains and associations
Comprehensive knowledge in connection with the country’s medical economy
Knowledge of all product franchises
Knowledge of a CRM system
Computer skills, MS Office
Very good written and spoken English
Presentation skills with modern presentation media